Subject: *CONE* Next Technical Meeting - March 24th, 6:45 PM at Arlington Public Libarary
From: "Harding, Gary" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 17:28:21 -0500

CONE - COMPUTER ORGANIZATIONS OF NEW ENGLAND, INC.

MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT

TOPIC: Y2K, THE YEAR 2000 BUG AND WHAT IT MEANS TO YOU

SPEAKERS: MONIKA MACDONALD, COMPUTER CONSULTANT AND GARY HARDING,
THOMSON FINANCIAL SERVICES

WHERE: ARLINGTON (ROBBINS) PUBLIC LIBRARY, 700 Massachusetts Avenue,
Arlington

DATE: MARCH 24TH

TIME: 6:45 PM

By now virtually everyone has heard about the pending computer crisis
regarding the Year 2000 and what it may do to your computer and
computers across world.  Come Tuesday night and hear two people speak
about their experiences in this field.

General Directions: 
From Route I-95 / 128 take Route 2 East to Pleasant Street (route 60),
Arlington.  Travel into Arlington Center and take a left onto Mass Ave.
The Library is approximately 100 feet on your left. (Warning - There is
a Pleasant Street exit in Lexington approximately 2 miles from route
128 - do not take that exit.  Continue east).