Subject: Bare Bones!-BMac April Mtg
From: [email-masked] (Jonathan A. Duke)
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 21:22:20 -0500
Newsgroups: ne.org.bcs

Join us for:

Bare Bones Software

They will be showing BBEdit 4.5 (and its integration with DreamWeaver) and 
their new mail client, MailSmith.

Don't miss this meeting!

We will be giving away lots of things (of various values), so don't miss 
this meeting!

Now for the pertinent info:

Date:    April 8, 1998
Time:    7:00 PM
Place:   MIT campus, building E51, room 345.

Building E51 is on the corner of Memorial Drive and Wadsworth Street.
If you need a map, please send me EMail and I can fax or EMail you a copy.
Directions are below.

It is about a 10 minute walk from the Kendall Red Line stop.
Parking is available off of Hayward Street.  Signs will be posted the night 
of the meeting.

One last note:  The doors of E51 have been locked starting at 6:45-7:30 PM.  
The way into E51 is through E52, across Wadsworth Street.  E52 also fronts 
Memorial Drive.  Once inside, take the elevators to the third floor, then 
follow the signs over to E51.

If you need more information, please EMail Gary Harding at [email-masked].

Thanks,
Jon Duke
BMac Executive Director
[email-masked]

Sign up for the automated BMac main meeting announcer...
Send an Internet mail message to [email-masked] with body text of 
³subscribe bmac² and no subject.

Directions:

- From Memorial Drive Eastbound (toward Science Museum):

Take the underpass under Mass Ave. Take first left off Memorial Drive
after underpass. This is Wadsworth Street. Go one block and E51 is on
the left hand corner of Amherst and Wadsworth Streets. For parking,
make a left on the corner and continue down to Hayward Street. Make a
right on Hayward Street and park in the lot on the left hand side.

- From Downtown Boston: Take Longfellow Bridge to Kendall Square.
Continue on Broadway. Take first possible left onto Ames Street, cross
Main Street, turn left on Amherst and continue for two blocks. E51 is
the right corner of Amherst and Wadsworth. For parking, go back down
Amherst Street one block to Hayward Street. Make a right on Hayward
Street and park in the lot on the left hand side.

- T: Take Red Line to Kendall Square stop. From the T head over toward
Au Bon Pain, take right onto Wadsworth St. The E51 building is at the
corner of Wadsworth and Amherst St.